Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
About the Role
At Genex, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We count on our site reliability engineers (SREs) to empower our users with a rich feature set, high availability, and stellar performance level to pursue their missions. As we expand our customer deployments, we are currently seeking an experienced SRE to deliver insights from massive scale data in real time. Specifically, we are searching for someone who brings fresh ideas, demonstrates a unique and informed viewpoint, and enjoys collaborating with a cross-functional team to develop real-world solutions and positive user experiences at every interaction.
Required skills & Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Application Development Exp.
- Strong Exp in Scripting shell or Python
- Experience with any open source DB like mysql,mongo,postgres
- Knows any automation tools like ansible/puppet etc.
- Experience in scripting language (UNIX shell scripting, PERL, Python etc.)
- Strong technical skills along with strong communication with ability to prioritize and deliver requirements on timely manner
- Experienced in command line tools, how processes interact with each other, memory, & storage management, and can demonstrate performance and troubleshooting skills
- Highly motivated problem solver that can multitask, work under time pressures and be self-sufficient were required
- Takes ownership and holds yourself and others accountable while also receptive to constructive feedback
- Additional technical certification
- Experience in front/backend development is great to have
- Language – Python/Java
- Experience as SRE
Let Us Help You Grow